We are so excited to have reading sessions as a part of this year's conference. JW Pepper has provided us with digital reading packets for five sessions that can be accessed through their app ePrintGo or their website. They include THE BIG SING with Dr. Anthony Trecek-King, and Tried and True sessions for GENDER INCLUSIVE TREBLE CHOIR, TENOR/BASS CHOIR, MIXED CHOIR, and POP and SHOW CHOIR (see your Emamo schedule for details). If you have accessed reading sessions for CMEA or ACDA since the start of the pandemic the process will seem very familiar. The preferred method is the ePrintGo app which has the option to access the files offline. Since there is no wifi access at the broadmoor here is my suggested method of preparing to attend a reading session. Below the recommended instructions I will list an alternate viewing path.
1. Follow this booklet link and register with JW Pepper for the event
NOTE from JW Pepper: each attendee will need to register for the booklets using the link below, so we have the correct count of participants to share with our publisher partners (we don’t share the participant information, though).
2. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the booklets, along with a tutorial video and link to the session product page on the JW Pepper website.
3. Download the ePrintGO app onto an iOS or android device that you can bring to the reading session room and login with the email and password provided in the email PRIOR to the session.
4. Within the app download the reading sessions you are interested in to your device so you can access them without wifi (there will be no wifi available in the conference rooms). Enjoy your free reading packets!
NOTE from JW Pepper: if attendees have problems with the app or just have a computer or small phone, they can also access the booklet content via our website – but they still need to register at the link above to get the login information. I’ve attached instructions for the website just in case. But the app is the preferred way to view the session content.
ALTERNATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR LAPTOPS AND DESKTOPS - this will not allow you to view the packets when disconnected from wifi
- Same as steps 1 and 2 above. You still need to follow the booklet link from above and register for the packet. This will get you an email that includes a username and password to access the packets.
- Go to the JW Pepper Website and logout of your normal account.
- Log in using the email and password JW Pepper sent you when you registered for the event/packet
- Click on "My Library" and the drop down ePrint and this will bring up the packets.