Tuesday, November 9, 2021
Modux, Technical Director
VY Group, Chief Information Security Officer
National Grid, Global Head of Cyber Operational Technology
- Making progress: Information and Intelligence, how do we determine what is actionable and what is noise?
- How are we operationalising intelligence? How are we developing processes to act upon intelligence? What structures are in place to support action?
- Do we have appropriate access to intelligence and or the information our systems are generating?
- How can we act upon intelligence appropriately- What do we do? Instead of being reactive, we need to slow down and develop processes, what are the availability of threat services?
- We are an industry not an island:
How can we develop trusted sources? Are we aware of the progress and value of tehcnologoy allicance partnerships? Understanding these partnerships help shorten the window of risk.
Developing quality actionable plans.