Welcome to the 2021 ABLE Assembly Conference! We are happy to have you join us for our virtual edition of the ABLE Assembly Conference. We know that you will enjoy two days of presentations by experts in the field of Arts and Special Education, performances by artists with disabilities, and networking opportunities.
For you to have the best conference experience, here is a brief tutorial on how to create your own schedule and attend to all the sessions you want:
- The first step is to register for the ABLE Assembly Conference. You can register here by April 5th.
- All individuals who have registered for the ABLE Assembly Conference will receive a personal email invitation to sign up for the ABLE Assembly Conference Website.
- The second step is to sign up for the ABLE Assembly Conference Website. This will make it possible for you to access the conference website and all of the links and content. You can sign up for the ABLE Assembly Conference Website by following the directions that you received in your personal email invitation.
- Then you can use your new username and password to log into the ABLE Assembly Conference Website.
- Once you are logged in, you will have full access to the ABLE Assembly Conference Website.
- You'll see the "Schedule" tab (top left). Here you'll find the schedule for each day of the ABLE Assembly Conference, color coded by event type
- You can create a personal schedule for the conference. Add each session of interest to your personal schedule.
- To see your personal schedule, click on the "My Schedule" button (top right)
- Live Sessions: The Keynote Presentations, End of Day Synthesis Sessions, and Networking Sessions are LIVE streamed events. Join the live stream by clicking on the link within the session description.
- Pre-recorded Sessions: All Musical Performances and 20-Minute Breakout Sessions will be pre-recorded and available to view whenever you like.
- Links to any additional resources or materials provided by the speakers can be found in the session description.
On behalf of the whole ABLE Assembly Conference team, enjoy the conference!