Monday, February 28, 2022
The fast rise of the African digital economy serves to improve the lives of Africans and transform underserved communities. Africa has a unique opportunity to become more sustainable and create economic growth through the better use of e-commerce and social space. The growing gig economy is part of the African economy that brings people closer together, creates jobs and makes societies more efficient.
Africa has a chance to successfully bridge the knowledge gap and the impact of digital technologies to monetize their skills and enhance their entrepreneurial qualities.
Our panelists will be sharing their knowledge of digital technologies and exploring various topics such as:
1. The opportunities within the African Digital Economy
2. How to leverage your current skills and stand out in the competitive online marketplace.
3. Building a social media brand/portfolio.
4. The customer service experience and how it affects service delivery.
5. Scaling a business in the digital economy (a B2C/B2B perspective).
The Session is Hosted by Bookings Africa
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.