Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Microservices is not a buzz word but Observability is.
The session details the observability needs of building distributed systems followed by a workshop covering the below.
1. Building Observable Spring Boot Java Microservices by adding Resilience patterns (Circuit Breaker, Retry, Rate-limiting etc...) using Resilence4j
2. Enabling them for Event Driven
3. Adding Actuator for exposing metrics
4. Monitoring using Prometheus
5. Alerting using Prometheus Alert Manager
6. Tracing using Zipkin
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.