Catherine A. Sanderson is the Manwell Family Professor in Life Sciences at Amherst College. She is the author of The Positive Shift: Mastering Mindset to Improve Happiness, Health, and Longevity, and has written five college textbooks and numerous middle- and high-school health textbooks. She was chosen by Princeton Review as one of the best college professors in America. Sanderson lectures across the country, and her work has been featured in the Atlantic, the Boston Globe, and the Washington Post, and on CBS and NBC. Why We Act: Turning Bystanders into Moral Rebels is her newest book.
Share Catherine A. Sanderson on social media!
Click the network you want to share on and post the link to your feed.
The social card image will automatically show up.
Post to Instagram on Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram on Your Computer
You can post photos to your Instagram feed from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations. Just like unlocking the secret level in a video game!
- Open Instagram in a new tab.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can download the images above to your computer and upload them to Instagram.