Innosanto Nagara is a children’s book author, illustrator, and activist designer. He was born and raised in Indonesia and moved to the United States in 1988. His work encourages children to grow up with confidence in themselves and to be proactive citizens who are passionate about causes including environmental issues, LGBTQ rights, and civil rights. Nagara’s first book, A is for Activist, started a movement in social justice book publishing for children. Oh, The Things We’re For! is his latest. He lives in a cohousing community in Oakland with nine adults and eight kids.
Share Innosanto Nagara on social media!
Click the network you want to share on and post the link to your feed.
The social card image will automatically show up.
Post to Instagram on Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram on Your Computer
You can post photos to your Instagram feed from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations. Just like unlocking the secret level in a video game!
- Open Instagram in a new tab.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can download the images above to your computer and upload them to Instagram.