We’ll discuss why you’re more likely to get a life changing exit by bootstrapping your own SaaS business than by joining a startup. We’ll talk about how to choose your market, specific ways you can grow your business, and when (and how) to pounce on a life-changing exit.
A Better Lottery Ticket: Get A Life Changing Exit With Bootstrapping
Will created, grew, and sold an app to help ecommerce sellers make more money. He's excited to share wha he learned operating and exiting a SaaS business with no employees
Cameron is the founder of GQueues, which he bootstrapped in 2009 and has grown to become the leading collaborative task manager built specifically for G Suite.
As an entrepreneur and software engineer with 18 years of experience, Cameron has used his expertise to build products people value, while enjoying the flexible, care-free life provided by running your own business ;)
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.