Traditionally, you could either choose to bootstrap your business, or get on the VC track. What if you could get just enough money to get you to the next level, while keeping control of your business and your growth? This talk will go over the options available for you and the pros and cons of each.
Alternate Funding Options for Bootstrapped SaaS Founders
Tracy Osborn is the Program Manager at TinySeed, a year-long, remote accelerator designed for early-stage SaaS founders. She's also the author of Hello Web Books, writing and publishing really friendly tech books and zines. In her spare time, she tries to spend as much time as possible outdoors climbing mountains.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.