Get to know the ecosystem of IoT practitioners, entrepreneurs, service providers, distributors, and folks who are just interested in doing cool stuff. This will be a live event and we'll be allowing folks to directly connect so be sure to come with a question or a need!
Meet the IoT Community
Experienced entrepreneur with charisma. Complex and deep thinking come naturally as does bringing communities together to drive innovation. Mathematics and Computer Science degree from the University of Colorado, Y Combinator alumni, Tactical Product Manager at Sphero's R+D Lab, Founding Team at Misty Robotics. My work has been featured in numerous publications such as the Wall St. Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, CNET, Venture Beat, and the IEEE Spectrum.
Passionate about the 4th Industrial Revolution: the Internet of Things (IoT), connected devices, edge computing, robotics, and augmented reality.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.