In a COVID world, what will companies be looking for from UX research? How will they know you are prepped for the new remote landscape? Join us in a portfolio discussion about how to show off your work-from-home chops.
Prep for the Hunt: Remote Work
I am a UX Researcher and credentialed Leadership Coach with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). I use my researcher skills and professional coach training to help people unravel chaos, confusion and pain into focus, freedom and purpose.
My greatest realized strength is to build the esteem and confidence of others around me. I don’t do this by showering them with flowery, hollow smoke and mirrors. I do it by challenging them. I will dare you to be more than you thought you could be and guide you with feedback and insight.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.