An informal social hour (BYOB) with the UX Research track event leaders and local UX research community. We welcome all researchers, UXers, research-curious techies and startup founders to join us and expand your network. This is a great time for startups to connect with UX researchers for consulting opportunities.
UX Research Community Happy Hour
UX Research professional and leader
Katie Johnson is a Program Director and Principal Researcher living and working in Boulder, Colorado. She spends her waking hours trying to understand and empathize with people to design and deliver delightful experiences. Katie's background at the intersection of Innovation Strategy, Human-Centered Design, Psychology, and Engineering uniquely positions her to work with all types of companies to imagine more compelling products, services, spaces, and experiences.
When she's not working, Katie can be found climbing mountains, traveling to far off places, trying new foods, reading, or hanging out with her family.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.