Ben is an experienced entrepreneur and consultant focused on public affairs, real estate and business development. Ben has an eclectic range of experiences including over a decade in politics, working in startup cultures, and with corporate and small business clients.
Ben has been recognized as an emerging leader in both the political and business world’s winning awards from groups like the MacArthur Foundation and appearing on major networks and well known publications such as the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today and Rolling Stone Magazine.
Currently, Ben offers strategic consulting ranging from business development, executive advising, land entitlement, and public affairs. His clientele represent all sectors of the professional world working with clients such as:
• University of Colorado
• Montegra Financial Services
• Education Funding Partners
• Waste Farmers
• Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• Progress Now
• Swanee Hunt (Former US Ambassador)
• Federico Pena (Mayor of Denver & U.S. Secretary of Transportation/Energy)
• Obama For America Campaign (2008)