Friday, February 19, 2021
Customer experience is customers’ perception of how your company treats them. These perceptions affect their behaviors, build memories and feelings to drive their loyalty.
Customers are willing to pay a price premium of up to 13% to 18% for luxury and indulgence services, simply by receiving a great customer experience. Empathy, trust & loyalty are key factors affecting the consumer retention & ultimately business. User experience with product is not sufficient, 360-degree experience of a consumer is the need.
In other words, if they like you and continue to like you, they are going to do business with you and recommend you to the others.
Empathising with customers not only helps in identifying the various touch points but also helps in analysing the business potential at each interaction stage. To target the overall 360 degree customer experience, business has to move away from only-product strategy to end to end customer journey strategy. This essential means ‘Organizations & teams needs to focus on the ‘Customer Experience Vision’.
“Make UX driven strategies across different touchpoints”
In this talk I would like to present the key important aspects of crafting the 360 degree experience for consumer and identifying the user journeys.
Topics to be covered
• Product vs Overall experience
• Why it is important to focus on overall ecosystem
• Crafting 360 degree experience through journey mapping
• Journey mapping
• Key Ingredients of Journey mapping
• Process to prepare the journey mapping
• Case studies
• UX Culture and process in organisations
• Value of targeting experience at overall level
• User Research for identifying Journey mapping
• Customer Experience vision for organizations
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.