Wednesday, February 17, 2021
If you have been watching the development of the cloud native technology stack ecosystem, you’re probably getting the gist of why people are migrating to it.
Cloud native technologies promise an unparalleled productivity and reliability jump for application development and operations. But with a multitude of options for cloud native newcomers, it can be challenging to know where to start.
Join this session to see how you can setup a cloud native development and operations CI/CD environment and pipelines with Kubernetes.
We will provide a template github projects and walk you through:
1. How to establish Kubernetes as your infrastructure for a portable and truly cloud native environment for optimal productivity and cost.
2. Using Kublr for infrastructure and build environment as code approach for fast, reliable and inexpensive production-ready DevOps environment setup bringing together a combination of technologies - Kubernetes; AWS Mixed Instance Policies, Spot Instances and availability zones; AWS EFS; Nexus and Jenkins
3. Using Jenkins and Jenkins Kubernetes integration for pipeline as code approach
4. Best practices based on open source tools such as Nexus and Jenkins.
5. How to tackle build process dilemmas and difficulties including managing dependencies, hermetic builds and build scripts.
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.