Monday, October 25, 2021
Join us for a full day of hands-on workshops, deep dives, and candid stories with incredible founders in in our ecosystem.
This block of events will all take place at the Four Seasons, including a delicious lunch overlooking the courtyard.
- 10 am: Welcome Founders!
- 10:30-11:45: Writing for Founders Workshop
- 11:45-12:45: Founder Life/Work Balance Workshop
- 12:45-1: Mexico City: a brief introduction
- 1-2: Lunch onsite
- 2:15-3:15: Modern Employment Deep Dive
- 3:15-4:15: Bootstrap, Raise, Sell: Inside Stories
- 4:15-4:45: Final thoughts
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Tuesday's programming is decentralized—multiple conversations flowing across a few exquisite cafes in the heart of Mexico City, minutes apart.
Each location will feature morning + afternoon programming along a particular themed track, and will include a delicious Mexican lunch.
Track 2: Grow + Scale
Hosted by: Kevin McArdle [Founder + CEO, SureSwift Capital]
- Building a Resilient Company w/ Chris Reedy [VP of Acquisitions, SureSwift Capital], Moritz Dausinger [Founder, Mailparser, Docparser & Refiner], and Reilly Chase [Founder, HostiFi]
- SaaS Acquisition + Building to Sell w/ Chris Reedy [VP of Acquisitions, SureSwift Capital]
We’ll discuss and workshop around building resilience into your business as you scale, and what it means if and when you come to an exit.
- Personal Finances for Founders discussion and workshop w/ Travis Woods [Co-founder, Maybe Finance] and w/ Kevin McArdle [Founder + CEO, SureSwift Capital]
As you scale your business, you should also be keeping an eye on your personal finances and how your business fits into your plans. In this session we’ll talk through common questions and tips specifically for Founders, plus lead you through a workshop to create a personal vision for your financial future.
** Please pick ONE Track for Tuesday—whatever topic is most exciting for you. We need a rough headcount per track to make sure venue capacity + lunches are accounted for.
More details on speakers + exact topics to be announced next week.
You're not locked into it—locations are close enough to move between. **