Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Tuesday's programming is decentralized—multiple conversations flowing across a few exquisite cafes in the heart of Mexico City, minutes apart.
Each location will feature morning + afternoon programming along a particular themed track, and will include a delicious Mexican lunch.
Track 2: Future of Work
Hosted by: Najva Sol [Head of Product + Marketing, Calm Company Fund]
- Doing Remote Work Right
- Expert tips on founder productivity w/ Jeremy Redleaf [Founder, Caveday]
- Remote hiring + lean/async team ops w/ Caro Griffin [VP of Ops, Tech Ladies]
- Fighting loneliness + building community w/ Anthony Castrio [Founder, Indie Worldwide]
- Remote team culture (beyond zoom happy hours) w/ Brooke Hurford [Founder, Workfrom]
- Are emerging tech trends relevant for your startup? (Lightning chats + expert-led conversation)
** Please pick ONE Track for Tuesday—whatever topic is most exciting for you. We need a rough headcount per track to make sure venue capacity + lunches are accounted for.
You're not locked into it—locations are close enough to move between. **