Monday, October 25, 2021
Join us for a full day of hands-on workshops, deep dives, and candid stories with incredible founders in in our ecosystem.
This block of events will all take place at the Four Seasons, including a delicious lunch overlooking the courtyard.
- 10 am: Welcome Founders!
- 10:30-11:45: Writing for Founders Workshop
- 11:45-12:45: Founder Life/Work Balance Workshop
- 12:45-1: Mexico City: a brief introduction
- 1-2: Lunch onsite
- 2:15-3:15: Modern Employment Deep Dive
- 3:15-4:15: Bootstrap, Raise, Sell: Inside Stories
- 4:15-4:45: Final thoughts
Hey Female-identified Founders
We're hosting a Happy Hour just for you, to get together + have a moment to connect more deeply.
Mocktails + snacks absolutely available!
**Please RSVP to help us finalize the space requirements for the crew!**
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Tuesday's programming is decentralized—multiple conversations flowing across a few exquisite cafes in the heart of Mexico City, minutes apart.
Each location will feature morning + afternoon programming along a particular themed track, and will include a delicious Mexican lunch.
Track 2: Future of Work
Hosted by: Najva Sol [Head of Product + Marketing, Calm Company Fund]
- Doing Remote Work Right
- Expert tips on founder productivity w/ Jeremy Redleaf [Founder, Caveday]
- Remote hiring + lean/async team ops w/ Caro Griffin [VP of Ops, Tech Ladies]
- Fighting loneliness + building community w/ Anthony Castrio [Founder, Indie Worldwide]
- Remote team culture (beyond zoom happy hours) w/ Brooke Hurford [Founder, Workfrom]
- Are emerging tech trends relevant for your startup? (Lightning chats + expert-led conversation)
** Please pick ONE Track for Tuesday—whatever topic is most exciting for you. We need a rough headcount per track to make sure venue capacity + lunches are accounted for.
You're not locked into it—locations are close enough to move between. **