Monday, October 25, 2021
Join us for a full day of hands-on workshops, deep dives, and candid stories with incredible founders in in our ecosystem.
This block of events will all take place at the Four Seasons, including a delicious lunch overlooking the courtyard.
- 10 am: Welcome Founders!
- 10:30-11:45: Writing for Founders Workshop
- 11:45-12:45: Founder Life/Work Balance Workshop
- 12:45-1: Mexico City: a brief introduction
- 1-2: Lunch onsite
- 2:15-3:15: Modern Employment Deep Dive
- 3:15-4:15: Bootstrap, Raise, Sell: Inside Stories
- 4:15-4:45: Final thoughts
Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Tuesday's programming is decentralized—multiple conversations flowing across a few exquisite cafes in the heart of Mexico City, minutes apart.
Each location will feature morning + afternoon programming along a particular themed track, and will include a delicious Mexican lunch.
Track 1: Founder Personal Development
Hosted by: Tyler Tringas [Founder, Calm Company Fund]
- Founder Coaching: how to find it + what it can do for you w/ David Sherry [Founder, Death To Stock & Startup Coach]
- Personal user manual writing workshop w/ Steph Smith [Director of Marketing, Hubspot + Author, Doing Content Right ]
- Sales for founders w/ Ben Orenstein [Founder, Tuple]
- How to sell what doesn't exist w/ Jimmy Hayes [Founder, Minaal]
** Please pick ONE Track for Tuesday—whatever topic is most exciting for you. We need a rough headcount per track to make sure venue capacity + lunches are accounted for.
More details on speakers + exact topics to be announced next week.
You're not locked into it—locations are close enough to move between. **