Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Where do most founders go wrong? Where do most investors go wrong? It’s all about how they build relationships. But what does it actually mean to build a relationship for fundraising? In this talk we will discuss how to successfully build long term business relationships and how that applies to fundraising and network building. As a group of seasoned fundraisers, we are going to dig into the bolts and nuts of what healthy founder-investor-mentor relationships and conversations look like overtime, as well as, discuss some of the challenges in the fundraising landscape. From congress, to building new funds for underserved regions, or building platforms to democratize fundraising, this group of speakers is dedicated to making fundraising more accessible and straightforward and will undoubtedly be sharing some gems!
Visit Zoom link above at time of event.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.