Get the inside scoop from Techstars Chapters about staying connected, getting support, and growing your network.
Techstars Chapters Presents: Navigating the Techstars Network
Multi-faceted Tech Entrepreneur with deep expertise in business development, strategy, and finance. Ali has over 15 years of experience in driving business development across a wide range of industries such as tech, finance, and fundraising, at world renowned institutions such as JPMorgan Chase and New York University. Having started several businesses herself as well as marketed to SMEs following her MBA at Stern, Ali appreciates and understands the needs of SMEs. She is now focused on providing smart solutions for entrepreneurs and founders like herself who need simple, ready-made systems that help build and grow their ventures.
Post to Instagram from Your Phone
Download the images above to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.
Post to Instagram from Your Computer
Post photos to Instagram directly from your computer by using Google Chrome & entering a few special keyboard combinations.
- Download one of the images above to your computer.
- Open Instagram in a new tab using Google Chrome.
- While viewing Instagram, use this keyboard shortcut to open DevTools:
Mac: ⌘ option C
Windows: ctrl shift C
- While looking at DevTools, use this keyboard shortcut to open mobile view:
Mac: ⌘ shift M
Windows: ctrl shift M
- Now use this keyboard shortcut to refresh the page:
Mac: ⌘ R
Windows: ctrl R
- Now you can upload the photo on your computer to Instagram.