Chanchal Chatterjee, Ph.D, held several leadership roles in machine learning, deep learning and real-time analytics. He is currently leading Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at Google Cloud Platform. Chanchal received several awards including Outstanding paper award from IEEE Neural Network Council for adaptive learning algorithms recommended by MIT professor Marvin Minsky. Chanchal founded two tech startups. Chanchal has 29 patents, and over 30 publications.
Past Speaking Experience :
I offered over 50 EBCs in the last 2 years.
In addition see below my top 10 speaking engagements in the last one year:
1. MLOps: Production & Engineering World 2020 Keynote, June 16th - 18th, 2020.
2. 4th Annual Global AI Conference Keynote, Jan 21-23, 2020.
3. Towards Data Science Interview/Podcast, Toronto, Nov 2019
4. NeurIPS Workshop Presentation, Dec 9-14, 2019, Vancouver, Canada.
5. Toronto ML Summit Keynote, 11/21-22/19, Toronto, Canada.
6. Loka Podcast, 10/30/2019.
7. AI & Big Data Expo Keynote, 11/13-14/19. Santa Clara, CA.
8. Itaú ML Worksho, 10/3/2019, GVC, Sao Palo, Brazil.
9. Charles Schwab SIFMA Panel, 7/30/19, San Francisco, CA.
10. Capital One Cyberfraud Summit Keynote, 5/30/19, Washington DC.