Monday, November 8, 2021
Owning a business takes careful planning and strategic execution to have a chance at being successful. Join us to learn how to identify your "why" for getting into business, how to gain support and how to navigate the different frameworks of business ownership.
The agenda for this meeting:
- Why business ownership
- Options for getting into gusiness (start a business, buy an existing business, franchise)
- Risks rewards of business ownership
- Myths and realities of franchising
- How to identify the best business option for you
- Building your personal business model
Does working a day job and starting a business sound too good to be true? If so, register for this franchising workshop to learn about semi-absentee franchise ownership as a way to start your business. Learn about some recession-resistant and/or essential service models that franchising has to offer. You will learn: What is semi-absentee ownership? How to decide if franchising is right for you Examples of semi-absentee franchise concepts Examples of recession-resistant and/or essential service models How to find truly semi-absentee franchise opportunity
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.