Thursday, November 19, 2020
The University of Akron Research Foundation (UARF) in partnership with the Innovation Research Interchange (IRI) is pleased to present a portfolio of new high potential start up companies from Northeast Ohio, showcasing technologies on topics addressing interests of IRI members. We hope that IRI members will identify collaboration opportunities with these companies and the academic institutions that they represent. Ample time for Q/A ‘s and follow up discussions will be provided. We hope that success of this initial program will be followed by quarterly virtual presentations of new university startups in technologies of interest to IRI members.
The technology companies will represent commercialization opportunities in:
- Artificial Intelligence for Smart Factory Transformation…. Lincode
- Industrial 3D Printers for Production Materials at Scale… JuggerBot3D
- Multi-layer Nano Films for novel applications ……PeakNano/ Polymer Plus
- New Class of Carbon Nanotube Anti-Corrosion Coatings… Tesla NanoCoatings
- Strong Cleanly Removable Nanofiber Adhesives…. Akron Ascent Innovations
- Ms Elyse Ball, UARF Director of NSF I Corps Sites Program. UARF is affiliated with the University of Akron and drives research commercialization across Northeast Ohio
The 90-minute live online presentations will include an opportunity for audience questions. The session is open with advanced registration for IRI members through the link below. Of course, there is no charge for participation. Please send any questions to Surendra Chawla ( [email protected] ) or Barry Rosenbaum ( [email protected] ) We look forward to meeting you on November 19th Please stay safe.
For Registration, please use the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/iri-virtual-presentation-of-new-technology-startups-from-northeast-ohio-tickets-126863880281