New Cyber Security and Privacy threats and challenges are not only huge but will be daunting to most. The Snowden Revelations, the Heartbleed security crisis, the launch of New gTLDs, The ISIS phenomenon are testimonials that the ripples of the seismic change to the global internet has started.
Cyber wars played for political motives by Governments and thru business enterprises, and the reality of the New "MILE" with billions new users in new languages never seen on the net before all present exponential new cyber security and privacy critical risks and challenges that render current approaches ineffective in the New "MILE".
If these risks are unaddressed diligently and proactively by Governments, Regulators, Business, NGOs and end users locally and globally, are they more likely to become their next and new victims?
Join this panel at and workshop and learn what these new risks are, how they will impact you, and learn what you can do to mitigate them from actual case studies presented by world renowned experts and panelists.
Critical subjects to address by panel, and elaborated on with case studies in workshop on Cyber Security:
- Vulnerabilities in today's and tomorrow’s networks (intranet and internet)
- Encryption today Vs encryption needs of tomorrow
- How about quantum capabilities and how soon will today’s Encryption be useless?
- In light of NSA’s snooping, are we sure only china, Russia and the US will remain the only ones able to snoop?
- Will this morning's encryption standards be defeated by “this afternoon’s” computing technologies?
- How critical are privacy and secure communications as requirements in today's and tomorrow’s networks?
- Case Studies: Cost & Damage analysis for not being proactive and prepared on all of the above.