Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Fireside chat with Arden Tse: Insights into how VCs strategically think about product-market fit for early-stage startups with Hassar Consulting Group Inc.
Early-stage startups put in the time and sweat to find and demonstrate product-market fit. Demonstrating it is crucial, especially when you are seeking investment money. And yes, you might say, I need to hit this MRR number, or % monthly growth, etc. Investors know well, that early-stage startups don’t have enough data to make a strong case, but what does that mean for you?
- What does product-market fit mean for an early-stage startup?
- How do you demonstrate that your product solves a worthy problem for which enough customers want to pay?
- What evidence do you provide to make the case, data and beyond, especially when the numbers are not quite there?
In this fireside chat with Arden Tse, we get insights into how VCs think about and assess product-market fit in early-stage startups. We’ll go beyond metrics.
Three key takeaways from this session include:
- Learn practical insights to help you make your case for product-market fit
- Discover actionable strategies to incorporate in your next conversation with a VC
- Uncover top mistakes to avoid when you want to demonstrate product-market fit to a VC
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.