Friday, April 16, 2021
Constantly questioning whether the value of the work you do as a data professional really justifies the salary they're paying you? That concern is more than valid, but what if I told you that there is a proven process for making triple sure that your data projects result in business success for your company? In this brief session, you’ll learn how to build an analytics strategy framework from the ground up. If you’re in the conception/kick-off phase of a data project, and are wanting to develop an evergreen strategy for analytics, data management or even machine learning products, this session will show you how to get started doing that right away. This session is for data professionals who want a head-start on creating data strategies; whether that be an AI strategy or just a general data strategy - this session will help you craft a strategic framework so you can start taking measures to ensure that your data projects produce greater business ROI.
What you’ll get:
- A Clear Understanding Of The Value And Necessity For An Evergreen Analytics Strategy Framework: To create an evergreen analytics strategy framework, you first need to understand what it is and how it’s beneficial, so I’ll break that down for you.
- Steps That Go Into Creating Your Own Evergreen Analytics Strategy Framework: You’ll come away with all the steps and ingredients that go into creating an evergreen analytics strategy framework.
- A Proven Data Strategy Framework You Can Use Starting Today: Bypass all the hard work of developing your own framework, and just use mine. I’ll be providing that to you for free in this brief session.
This presentation focuses on the four critical elements of Business Analytics Journey for any organization.
- Start with the customer (Internal and External) Understand the current process • Map the journey • Identify the bottlenecks and pick the three biggest ones. • Look for any known/unknown pain-points
- Value Realization • Near-term • Short-term
- Communication • Story-telling • Make it simple enough (think 5th grade level 😊) • Ongoing communication (Agile Delivery)
- Expand the Footprint/Business Development • Your analytics and dashboard can be more valuable to others • Build on the success.