Hopin Information / Instructions
Planning on attending Twin Cities Startup Week 2021 virtually?
Below are some helpful resources to ensure you have a great experience on our online event platform, Hopin.
- How to prepare for a Hopin event - Read through this short article to ensure you have the best experience possible on the platform. TL;DR - Use Chrome or Firefox, use headphones, use a desktop or laptop, close out of all other tabs/windows/applications, use fast internet.
- TCSW Hopin Virtual Tour - Watch this video to get a tour of the TCSW virtual venue.
- Test your local setup with the Hopin Pre-Event Check (article)
- Hopin Pre-Event Check (tool)
Where to go on the platform?
- Reception - Event lobby: welcome message, instructions, schedule, sponsors
- Stage - This is where our in-person TCSW Tracks will be broadcasted live
- Sessions - This is where fully virtual community sessions will take place (also where the TCSW Help Desk will be located if you would like to talk to a TCSW volunteer)
- Networking - Roulette 5 minute 1:1 networking, never match with the same person twice, can “Connect” and exchange virtual business cards
Twin Cities Startup Week Hopin Link: https://hopin.com/events/twin-cities-startup-week-2021 (OPEN FROM SEPT. 20-24)