Join the Twin Cities Startup Week 2020 Opening Party to kick off the month of festivities!
WHEN: Labor Day! September 7, 2020 from 2PM - 9PM
WHERE: Lake Monster Brewing Company - 550 Vandalia St #160, St Paul, MN 55114
WHAT TO EXPECT:
TCSW Swag Drive-Thru
- Stop by and say hello to our volunteers and staff. They will be available for car side questions about the virtual programming.
- Ticketed guests can pickup their 2020 t-shirts and other SWAG.
- Car side guests are required to wear masks while interacting with our volunteers and staff.
- Lake Monster has Crowlers available for pickup so guests can swing into the brewery after stopping by the TCSW drive-thru. http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/beer
Socially Distant Patio Party
- Guests MUST make a reservation and agree to follow precautions and requirements. http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/reservations
- GA ticketed guests will receive one drink token on us. VIP guests will receive two drink tokens.
- Lake Monster is arranging a food truck for dinner time. Stay tuned!
- Lake Monster has expanded their patio for ample space to social distance. They have a large tent for shade.
- Guests will be allowed inside the brewery to order beer but all seating will be outdoors.
Table Service Agreement: Pandemic Style
A message from Lake Monster: We’re so pleased to be able to offer table service starting on June 1st, despite the reality that it’s going to be a little weird for all of us. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic, so, there are precautions and requirements we must deal with for now. We’re looking forward to the day we can delete this page forever, and just serve you beer as usual! Right now, however, we’d appreciate you reviewing the rules and procedures below that are meant to keep you and us healthy.
BY RESERVING A TABLE (http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/reservations), YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES (INTENDED FOR SMOOTH SERVICE AND EVERYONE'S SAFETY):
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) must be worn at all times, except while seated at your assigned table
- Please follow ground markings and observe Minnesota and CDC social distancing guidelines
- 6 people maximum per party (includes all human beings)
- Guests must remain at assigned table
- Be mindful of staff and other guests when ordering beer and maintain social distancing
- See our host for bathroom access and protocol
- Dogs must remain leashed and within 3ft from owners at all times
- Tables cannot be moved for any reason
- No outside food or food delivery (snacks for children are allowed)
- All reservations are for patio seating first. There is more patio seating than indoor seating, so, in the case of rain, not everyone can move inside. Please plan accordingly.
- If you’re more than 25 minutes late to your reservation, we’ll give the table to someone else
- No smoking is allowed
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, especially in cases of buttheadedness
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In case of poor weather, we will NOT be moving indoors or reschedule due to Covid. We will announce pickup times and locations for t-shirts or will mail shirts to ticket holders.
Hope you can make it!