This side event explored how spatial insights from UN Biodiversity Lab (UNBL) can be used to support governments and other stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of nature-based solutions to support achievement of the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework and 2030 Agenda.
- Joel Paque, Senior Director for Business Development, Impact Observatory
- Enrique Paniagua, Policy Expert, UNDP and Climate Adaptation Specialist, UNEP-Ministry of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica
- Rafael Monge, Director National Center of Geoenvironmental Information, Ministry of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica
- Corli Pretorius, Deputy Director, UN Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Centre (UNEP-WCMC)
- Grégoire Dubois, Project Leader, EC Knowledge Centre for Biodiversity; EC JRC
- Cornelia Miller Granados, Director of the PRIAS Laboratory at the National Center for High Technology (CeNAT)
- Anas Khasawneh, National Coordinator, GEF Small Grants Programme in Jordan
Languages: English & Spanish
Organized by: Ministry of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica; and UN Development Programme (UNDP) UN Environment Programme World Conservation Monitoring Center (UNEP-WCMC).