Monday, October 19, 2020
Breakout session one: Whats a Neighborhood Got To Do With It?
- The Impact of Place related to outcomes
- Effects of Exposure to Crime, Violence, and Social Disorder
- Social Determinants of Health – What IF And How?
- City Models that Work (IDEAS) – Let’s Brainstorm!
Breakout session two: Community Health and Well-Being – Everybody Plays a Part
- Impacts on individual health and beyond
MIRO link (shared whiteboard): https://bit.ly/unitedSB2020 Please have this site up during your sessions as we will use the MIRO board as our place for documentation, synthesis, and action plans. Think of it as a space for our shared mind throughout the summit week.
Share your selfies and screenshots with us online #UNITEDSB2020
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.