Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Self-Managing Your Health Successfully
- Non-Medical Factors that Influence Health
- Chronic Diseases – The Power of Prevention
- An Ounce of Prevention – Make a Change, Start Today
- A Healthy Diet On A Budget
- Food Sources/Access
- Maternal Mortality Rate Disparities in SB, St Joesph Cty
Quality Education: A Community Commitment
- Quality Education: A Community Commitment
- School Funding
- SB Schools’ Performance – Overall Rate. How Can We Do Better?
MIRO link (shared whiteboard): https://bit.ly/unitedSB2020 Please have this site up during your sessions as we will use the MIRO board as our place for documentation, synthesis, and action plans. Think of it as a space for our shared mind throughout the summit week.
Share your selfies and screenshots with us online #UNITEDSB2020
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.