Friday, November 12, 2021
The latest clinical trial evidence, collected across 350 chronic wound patients from 14 outpatient US wound care centers, confirms what most wound clinicians have long suspected – reliance on clinical signs and symptoms of infection to flag pathogenic bacterial burden has contributed to:
- Haphazard antimicrobial prescribing practices,
- Rampant over and under prescribing, and
- Thwarted antimicrobial stewardship efforts.
In this presentation, hear about:
1. key factors contributing to haphazard prescribing practices, and
2. novel approaches to implementing an antimicrobial stewardship plan for your wound care center.
Located in the MolecuLight booth.
This activity is non-accredited.
Download these images to your phone and post using the Instagram app.